Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

First trip - Micro-dosing then graduating?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Reports / comptes rendus de soirées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JacobOlivia

MessagePosté le: 25/09/2017 10:05:10    Sujet du message: First trip - Micro-dosing then graduating? Répondre en citant

My situation is I can't really get hold of a trip sitter, I have people but they aren't people I could trust to make sure I don't do anything stupid and would probably screw with me for my first time on acid.

As for setting, here are my options:
I could nap most throughout the day, and decide to trip awake mostly at night at home, with only my younger sibling at home asleep, and parents at work (night shift). Or
I could take a walk in a trail nearby where I live during the day, I've walked it high off weed before.

I've already smoked salvia alone, the weak leaf form, and I'll be trying out some extracts alone in a few weeks, before I do an acid trip. I know it's not comparable to LSD, but I'm familiar with not being in control mentally and physiologically (I've had an OBE after a salvia experience) and had some weak/not so strong hallucinations, I like to trip alone because I could understand what pieces my reality together and I feel more calm that way. On salvia, a fraction of me is conscious and aware of where I am, and I prefer to just lay down, not move, and I listen to music the whole time. I listen to music all the time even while being sober, I've listened to music with both weed and salvia, they make the experiences much better for me. It keeps me in touch with reality, which is partly why I want to try LSD alongside personal exploration. I would like to witness what LSD does to my frame of reference, and perception, my imagination is overwhelming in a good way as it is now, and I'd like to expand on it. In general I lean more towards the introvert side of the spectrum, but I can be social if I want to, but I'm in my head more than I'm in the physical world, I'm highly philosophical and I like to be that way.

Could I start off by micro-dosing instead of taking a full tab just to get a feel for LSD alone? Also how hard is it to act sober on a full tab? Not trying to trip around people or family but if I were to encounter that situation? What are the big dangers of tripping without a trip sitter, at both light and moderate doses? Lastly what would be the recommended micro-dose?
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/first-trip-micro-dosing-then-graduating.321…
infographic video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 25/09/2017 10:05:10    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Reports / comptes rendus de soirées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation