Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Will the use of lsd affect parallel treatments?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Records
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JacobOlivia

MessagePosté le: 27/09/2017 08:40:38    Sujet du message: Will the use of lsd affect parallel treatments? Répondre en citant

Hello everyone, I'm new here on the forum so I'm sorry for some nonsense that I might come to do. I'm from São Paulo - Brazil and I have a question that has irritated me a bit.
Two months ago I started a pimple treatment. I have many pimples and what the doctor decided to use was a very famous remedy (at least here in Brazil), which he calls Roacutan and his main component is Isotretinoin.
It is a very strong medicine that attacks the liver, and it affects the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
And in this whole plot I was wondering if the use of LSD can affect the treatment. Because I learned that I can not use alcohol because in addition to decreasing the effect of tablets, it also acts on the liver and together with medicine can have some complication in the organ.
I went to research and found that in relation to marijuana I can be carefree, but what about LSD? Does it only play as a brain? What complications do you know or have had? Not necessarily with this remedy but with treatments in general or something.
I searched in many places on the internet but none gave me a decent answer, and I will not trust these random things. That's why I came here because I believe you understand better about it.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/will-the-use-of-lsd-affect-parallel-treatme…

teaser trailer
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 27/09/2017 08:40:38    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Records Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation