Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

"Lucy" in a white powder??

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Jokes / Blagues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JacobOlivia

MessagePosté le: 04/10/2017 09:19:48    Sujet du message: "Lucy" in a white powder?? Répondre en citant

Last night I attended a party at a local club, everyone was having a great time but me not being much of a drinker ask a friend who is a regular to point me in the direction of any LSD, he tells me I need to look for a girl in a white coat with pink hair. Upon finding the girl I danced my way over to her and said i was told she may know Lucy and where to find her, we made our way to a seat and talked for a bit about random things, several times throughout the conversation it was restated that it was "Lucy" that i was looking for and that i only intended to purchase a dub. she starts going through her bag talking about how she colour coats all of her stuff and she pulls out a little red dime bag and hands it to me and says "you may need to break it up some more, i handed her the money and we went our separate ways, later i inspected my product to discover it's a white rocky powder with a crystally luster and i strange smell, I decide at this point it isn't LSD because there was no way id get that much crystalline lsd for that price. So the question stands what is it? Some kind of 2b-x or 5-meo-dmt? Or maybe something else entirely. Should i still do it? How should i ingest it?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/lucy-in-a-white-powder.301202/

Industrial Product video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 04/10/2017 09:19:48    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Jokes / Blagues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation