Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LSD rapes my mind and Im powerless - Anyone else?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Jokes / Blagues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JacobOlivia

MessagePosté le: 04/10/2017 09:21:02    Sujet du message: LSD rapes my mind and Im powerless - Anyone else? Répondre en citant

Hi Trippers,

I've used LSD in my career a few times and of them nearly all end up in a dark reality that mentally feels like my mind was raped.

A very small dose is pleasurable and I will be giggly and the walls my change colours and I have an awesome time. The people I was with barely rated these trips at all.

The stronger ones would end up putting me into a reality that felt completely cut off from the normal world. All my friends seemed to understand how to roam and have a good time in this world but my mind couldn't work it out.

The hallucinations were awesome and never caused me any trouble, it was the mind fuck. I would usually cower in a corner unable to speak because when I would try to say something different words would come out. It made me very self conscious and anxious (I was still figuring out who I was and had intruding thoughts that I wanted private). To add to my communication problems, when I did get something across I was like a child unable to interpret sarcasm or my friends personality. I would take a joke as serious and the room would turn red and then Id seem to get roasted, I don't even know if this happened or not. I couldnt tell if what they said was actually said or my trip doing it.

To add to that, my friends would turn into a sort of stereotypical character image that matched what they were wearing. For example, one friend had a helicopter hat on and he was just a big kid, that turned out to be a bully. The problem was the conversations would match there character. As if they were someone completely different and I couldn't communicate to or understand why there personality seemed to turn into something completely different to match my hallucinated image of them.

It is a very draining experience, I found meth would bring my mind to a level I could control, however, this was only temporary and when the stability seemed back into wonderland it was strong than before. I once delayed the end of a trip that turned into mild wonderland for nearly a week by continuous use of meth. I'm sure my head could if ld get stuck (is this even true, stuck in a trip?), especially by using meth continuously when it is most intense.

It lasts for hours and there is no escape and after each experience I need to go be by myself and piece my head back together feeling degraded and ashamed. My friends didn't care, they still had fun and I just sat in a corner freaking out so the feelings were unwarranted.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/lsd-rapes-my-mind-and-im-powerless-anyone-e…

3d case study
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 04/10/2017 09:21:02    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Jokes / Blagues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation