Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The arcitecture of Darkwood...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Bla Bla...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JacobOlivia

MessagePosté le: 09/10/2017 08:44:39    Sujet du message: The arcitecture of Darkwood... Répondre en citant

Hello world!

To wit, working on a custom level for another game, Killing Floor 2, and trying to make a overgrown village with some quite hefty inspiration from Darkwood, so I was wondering; could either the Developers or forum-goers with a better eye for this kindly show what they'd know of the architecture of the various location, as well as anything that might be helpful, as I'd rather appreciate it!

Been through all three biomes in Chapter 1, and through vast majority of Chapter 2's swamp, so this thread may potentially include locations or stuff and spoilers.

So far, I think most structures seem to be:

Thicker external walls, thinner internal walls.
Wooden floors and ceilings, with some concrete porches or floors.
Brick, block/breeze-block and wooden material used for walls, judging by debris and outlines.
Brickwork for outerwalls, wood may be for internal walls?
Wide-open or cross-shaped windows, with some thinner windows (that you can't see through, oddly. XD)
Light wood and strong metal doors.
A-shaped wooden or tiled roofs? Can only see the roof of the house that 'Slug' resides on/in, as well as one or two side-structure's tops.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://forums.acidwizardstudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=967

product promotion videos
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/10/2017 08:44:39    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Bla Bla... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation