Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Acid Wizard and Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Bla Bla...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JacobOlivia

MessagePosté le: 09/10/2017 08:44:58    Sujet du message: The Acid Wizard and Me Répondre en citant

It's been a while since I'd first played Darkwood, and since my first posts here I picked up streaming as a hobby. It just so happend that one of the devs under the handle of simply "The Acid Wizard" popped by my twitch stream tonight. He was lovely, and an amazing highlight to the night. I just wanted to let you all know that the devs are fantastic, and I'm really happy to see them engaging their community in such a practical way.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://forums.acidwizardstudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1003

Hand Drawn animation video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/10/2017 08:44:58    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Bla Bla... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation