Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ACID Product Family

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Jokes / Blagues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JacobOlivia

MessagePosté le: 10/10/2017 10:20:38    Sujet du message: ACID Product Family Répondre en citant

Hi, I was hoping someone here may have some advice as to how to maybe troubleshoot my frequent Acid Pro crashes. When nearing completion of a project (e.g. around 40 tracks, lots of FX chains, 5 VSTis, 4 bus tracks) I get numerous crashes and am unable to play for more than at most 20 seconds before Acid crashes.

This does not happen anywhere near as frequently at the start of a project, only as the load increases. CPU usage is usually around 25%, ram usage in the 1-2 GB range as reported by windows task manager. The crash message appears to differ each time and with each different project, sometimes referencing specific VST plugins, sometimes not. I believe this is down to load of VST FX i.e. the more I have, the more likely the crash.

Is there anything I could try? I am currently using ASIO, and have tried the other device options with no success. I am running Acid with admin rights on an admin account, and have disabled just about everything in Acid I don't use to try and alleviate the problem. I can paste an error message if it would help.

For more you can check

Successful Email Marketing Campaign
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/10/2017 10:20:38    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Jokes / Blagues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation