Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How to offload some low-mid grade gear

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Records
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JacobOlivia

MessagePosté le: 16/10/2017 14:14:23    Sujet du message: How to offload some low-mid grade gear Répondre en citant

This question may straddle the line between "General Discussion" and Marketplace, but I don't see anything relevant to my concern across the forums currently so will start here.

I long ago abandoned my aspirations of making a living at recording, and it's interesting to come back to recording.org after an extended absence and find that the "state of the industry" is about the same, if not worse, than I'd have expected. And some of the same discussions continue about how to survive in it. It's all really unfortunate, and I miss it. It would have been a fun, rewarding career.

So now, after years of my gear being boxed up at the back of the basement, and me telling myself I'm holding onto it because, well, "one day I might again," I've accepted that one day will never come. Life and career have just gone completely in directions other than recording studios. That guy in my avatar doesn't exist anymore. I've got about a dozen assorted mic's (nothing too special in that assortment,) an 01V that's a little over 15 years old, some FMR Audio pre's and compressors, an old Digi001 system (worthless today, I know,) and some assorted monitoring gear, all of which I just want gone.

For more you can check

https://recording.org/threads/how-to-offload-some-low-mid-grade-gear.62883/

Product Marketing Video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 16/10/2017 14:14:23    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Records Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation