Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Share the best jokes you've heard recently...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Jokes / Blagues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jackneeson

MessagePosté le: 29/05/2018 14:56:15    Sujet du message: Share the best jokes you've heard recently... Répondre en citant

Hi,

I need some new ones for my photography class. Here are the last two I heard.
This one's from the teacher of the class.
A guy enters an ice-cream store. He goes upto the counter and the man working there asks him what he wants. He says i'll have one soft serve ice cream cone, chocolate ice cream. The man working there tell him that they don't have any chocolate ice cream. So the customer then asks, "I will have one cup of chocolate ice cream."
The worker looks puzzled, and then tries to explain, "I just told you we don't have any chocolate ice cream. I can't give you a cup of chocolate ice."
So the guy goes "I'll have a hard cone, 1 scope vanilla and one scoop chocolate."
The worker looks at him, a little annoyed, and says "I don't have any chocolate ice cream. Look, do you know how to spell the air in airport?"

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1056462
Video content production agency

Thanks!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 29/05/2018 14:56:15    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Escape to Aciiiiiiiid ! -> Jokes / Blagues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation